MANRESA (Barcelona) Catering College
Since it was first opened in 1987, 2,500 students have studied at the Escola Superior d'Hoteleria de Manresa (Manresa Catering College), many of whom now work in leading positions in the best restaurants in the country and around the world.
- Initial vocational training (PQPI)
- Catering, Bar and Restaurant Cookery / Service
- Entrance exam for Intermediate and Upper Grade Cycles.
- Intermediate Grade Training Cycles:
- Restaurant and Bar Cookery / Service
- Patisserie and Baking
- Upper Grade Training Cycles:
- Monographic courses
- Wine tasting